Saturday, September 20, 2003

I move into the house next Friday, and still can't focus on much else. But I got this in my email tonight from Warren Ellis's mailing list, and liked it a bunch, so I'm going to post it here, completely without his permission.
--
You want to talk politics? Do we have to? I want to steal
more of my asshole ex-boyfriend's stuff.

Listen, if voting could change anything, it'd be illegal. Doesn't
matter who you vote for, the Government will get in again, you know
what I mean?

Am i an anarchist? What's the point? Anarchists are people who don't
get it. They form organisations. Anarchist organisations. I mean, why
even let those people into the room? Libertarian? Get away from me.
Libertarians are fat white guys who don't want to pay taxes but who
expect highways for their fatass SUVs to like magically appear
nonetheless.

You know why we're really scaring people, man?

I haven't eaten in a year.

I haven't even taken a shit in six months.

And I've been generating enough electricity to run this place since August.

The rules don't apply to me any more.

No comments: