Sunday, November 06, 2005

Have just purchased a ticket to Mirrormask from Fandango.com. Yes, this means paying the princely sum of one dollar extra for the movie. But I am absolutely not in the mood for standing in line behind... well, anyone, really. Not the family of 27 who can't decide which movie to see, and apparently haven't pondered this conundrum until they actually get to the box office window. Not the lovey-dovey teenager making out directly in front of me. None of the variety of the great, unwashed masses who might potentially be there in front of me or directly behind me. (Not even the cute goth girls who love Sandman and are there to see the exact same movie as me.) No, I just want to park my car, go to the theater, and go get seated right away. And that's worth the extra buck to me.

No comments: