Tuesday, July 06, 2004

So last night, I finish watching an episode of Wonder
Woman on DVD (expect me to wax lyrical about those in
a future entry) and I'm ready to go to bed. Only I
decide to do a quick flip through the channels,
because I'm not quite tired. And I get to Spike!, and
they're showing Tuesday's new episode of Joe Schmo 2
23 hours early. And, of course, I've missed the first
couple of minutes, so I don't actually see the
resolution of last week's cliffhanger ending, but I
see the aftermath, so there's no point in my watching
those first couple of minutes when they rebroadcast it
tonight. (Although I do want to see those moments, so
I probably will watch it after all.) And this was
supposed to be a 90-minute episode, and suddenly it's
not...

Can't...take...the...confusion...



__________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail Address AutoComplete - You start. We finish.
http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

No comments: