Friday, May 12, 2006

Back when I first talked about ordering Infinite Crisis, I said that I was getting it because I didn’t want to be left in the dark about the current state of the DC Universe. I also said that I thought it would be pretty bad, but that if I knew that going in and accepted it and bought it anyway, then I shouldn’t actually complain.

So now it’s over, and--ironically--I don’t think it would have made any difference to my enjoyment of the small handful of DC superhero comics I’m still reading if I had skipped it altogether. As far as I could tell, anyway. Considering this is a story that apparently created a whole new Earth with a whole new history without my noticing, it’s hard to tell.

So, all I’m going to say, now that it’s done, is this:

Wasn’t that awful?

No comments: