Monday, February 07, 2005

Lessee... Haven't talked about new foods in a while. Probably because the medicine helps kill my appetite. (I now, for the first time in I can't remember how long, have a freezer full of frozen dinners, just so I can quickly make something in those rare occasions I feel hungry.) However, I treated myself to Pizza the Hut's new "Dippin' Sauce Pizza," since I am a complete sucker for anything dipped into sauces, particularly Ranch (which I don't actually like on salads; go figure). Not bad, and actually better than most other recent Pizza Hut experiences.

Much more pleasant is Dr Pepper's new diet vanilla cherry soda. I swear, sometimes, it's like they're just making stuff just for me. (Although I still have yet to try a diet Jones Soda, so who knows if I've truly tasted heaven yet?)

Doubt I have the ability to stay up and watch Medium tonight, and I'm already an episode behind on Carnivale and Unscripted... So much TV, so little time...

No comments: