Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Heard a radio commercial on the way home for Clubhouse, the new fall ABC baseball drama with Dean Cain and Christopher Lloyd. It's on Tuesday nights, and it's getting good advance buzz. I'm interested in it, anyway. And if it's on at 9:00, that will probably solve the Father of the Pride dilemma, because I can't record two shows and watch a third live, and dramas always win out over comedies for me. (The other drama in that time slot would be One Tree Hill, which I've become a fan of. Don't judge me. It's another Tollin/Robbins production, and I've talked about how I feel about their productions before. Plus, this one is created by Mike Schwann, the original writer of The Perfect Score, a Tollin/Robbins movie I've waxed enthusiastic about here in the past.)

No comments: